Room Packing FAQ
Are you abroad and require your student room packed?
- The standard cost is per person per room and costs £40.00
- This is a simple packing service for those who are now abroad and cannot return to collect their belongings. We will pack personal belongings only in your study room, we are unable to take furniture.
- If you have a high value item in a communal area, we will need to notified of this before hand.
- Any University property that should not be removed from the room other than the furniture, we will need to be notified not to remove the item.
- Please order the amount of boxes you believe will be needed to pack your room.
- If we do not use all of the boxes, they will be refunded to you.
- If you do not order enough boxes, the boxes will be charged to you after the collection.
To make an order, please go to our website and order now.
- Please put in the comments that you require the packing service.
- If you are a student at Sussex University, you items will be collected after the 21st June as per agreements with the University.
- If you are a student at Surrey University, we will contact the University after payment has been received and book a time slot to collect your belongings.
- We do ship internationally but this is quoted on a case by case basis.
If you have any further queries, please contact us.